Tuesday, February 9, 2010

my fave things ;)

Sis, Adrienne and myself w/ Gehrig Hiking
(her husband Jay took the pic)

Me and my "girl"
Rainbow Falls, SC
This is one of my fave hikes to do (not right now of course) but as i celebrated my Birthday yesterday, i reflected on a year thru pics. I stumbled upon these as i looked. My sis and bro-in law came to my house for thanksgiving (they live in ATL) so we went hiking (in which i almost did them in - this is a hard hike ;)) But i love the rainbows... which you can really only see about 5 months out of the year bc the trees cover the light getting to the falls. I love the rushing water, and the beautiful pic of the rainbow in the midst of all the noise. Enjoy the Pics.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, what beauty. I can see why it's one of your favorite places.
    Glad you had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete